select a 2nd currency
Contemporary styled, recently built double storey 3-bedroom home in a security estate with great sunset views of the Atlantic and Chapmans Peak.
• Entrance area leads to spacious double volume living area with a woodburning fireplace, large windows & multiple sliding doors opening onto front patio & garden.
• Kitchen has lots of cupboard space with a mobile kitchen island with counter seating, a double oven, 5-burner gas hob, double sink & plumbed for a dish washer.
• Downstairs spacious 2nd bedroom with built-in cupboards, plumbed for a washing machine & tumble dryer and access to back garden.
• 3rd bedroom/lounge downstairs with access to the front patio.
• Downstairs guest bathroom has a shower over a large bath, large sky-light, basin & toilet.
• Upstairs is a large open-plan main bedroom, en-suite bathroom, loft study/lounge on a wooden deck with views across the estate towards to the sea & a storage room.
• The bedroom and study areas are interchangeable with moveable cupboards.
• Main en-suite bathroom has a large shower, basin & toilet
• Concrete screed floors throughout
• Fitted blinds on all windows and doors
• Garden is fully walled with a 5000l rain tank, grey water system plus a 2nd private patio behind the garage.
• Single auto garage with a carport & additional parking in the driveway.
• Security – alarm system, linked to ADT armed response (optional).
• House has fibre installed, pre-paid electricity, water meter & a solar geyser.
• Pet friendly
• The Milkwood is a small 27unit residential estate, with a large park area, access control, electric fencing & armed response.